What Not to Dump
You can put just about anything in a Guard dumpster rental. But not everything. Know what we deem unacceptable waste in our dumpsters. If you plan on needing to dump these materials, we request that you let a Guard waste management representative know and we can make the necessary accommodations for your cleanup job.
The following materials are not permitted in your Guard dumpster rental.
- Appliances Containing Freon
- Asbestos of Any Type
- Computers and Monitors
- Fluorescent Lights and Fixtures
- Paint and Paint Cans
- Paint must be hardened in cans with lids off.
- Ask us about our recycled drywall paint absorber ($5 per bag).
- Steel Barrels, Pails and Drums
- Medical Waste
- Animal Waste and Remains